Sunday 18 April 2010

ALOHA


Just a quick note from Hawaii, where I'm on vacation. It is beautiful here and the weather is glorious. I'm sitting gazing at a beautiful beach pondering on the plot of my next book. If you've never visited Hawaii and you get the chance, and you can rustle up the cash, please do so. It is definitely worth it.

I'm still managing to keep up with my favourite TV shows while I'm here - love HULA - which we don't have access to in the UK. Damnation! If that volcano in Iceland keeps erupting I may never get to go home- shame, but there it is....

One note, if you've read my previous posts you'll know I'm a great Legend of the Seeker fan. At present there has been no word as to whether season three will go ahead. Apparently one of its major distributors Tribune Entertainment are in deep shit...sorry financial trouble. Consequently ABC/Disney have to find another home for the show. Anyone who wants to have a hand in trying to save the show should log onto one of the many Legend of the Seeker websites or go to
http://saveourseeker.info/.

Sorry I'm useless at doing links and my resident techie isn't in Hawaii.

See you all soon with more news of Savage Kingdom.

Deanna

No comments: